Mersen USA St Marys, a world leader in the manufacture of isostatic graphite, has an immediate job opening for:
Mersen-St. Marys, a world leader in the manufacture of isostatic graphite, has an immediate opening for a Sales Specialist. This position is responsible for the coordination of sales activities requiring direct contact with customers, product managers and the handling of customer accounts.
Primary Duties/ Responsibilities:
• Responsible for order placement, quotations, pricing and delivery of product from customers. Correlate production and shipping in relation to the customers stated requirements and inform customer of schedule changes, product changes and secure adequate lead time.
• Answer and initiate inquiries concerning order status and complaints, referring technical issues to appropriate personnel. Verify confirming orders.
• Responsible for return material requests (RMA) and issuance of credits after proper approval. Key information into computer for order entry, quotations, invoicing, correspondence, and various reports. Compile mailings for literature.
• Confer with other supervisory or managerial personnel to recommend changes to avoid recurring customer complaints.
• Continually improve and monitor quality through product delivery, conformance, and performance.
• Communication with customer/feedback of customer satisfaction.
Associates degree in Business or related field and/or relevant work experience preferred. Candidate must have strong communication skills, detail oriented with high degree of accuracy, and ability to multitask. Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office is desired.
Candidates interested in this position should submit their resume to:
Dana Ahlberg in the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. under the Immigration Reform and Control Act and must pass a drug/alcohol screen prior to employment.
Mersen is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V.