Mersen USA St Marys, a world leader in the manufacture of isostatic graphite, has an immediate job opening for:
Mersen-St. Marys, a world leader in the manufacture of isostatic graphite, is in search of a dynamic, driven and continuous improvement-oriented Plant Manager. The successful candidate will have responsibility for oversight of plant activities to meet business objectives and be accountable for all aspects of plant performance.
Performs routine calibration, maintenance, installation, and integration of various types of process control instrumentation equipment such as transmitters, controllers, recorders, variable frequency drives, and gas burner controls. PLC and HMI skills also required including networking proficiency. Understanding of motor controls, electrical power systems, and hardwired relay logic are also necessary.
• Instrumentation: calibration, specification, setup, and troubleshooting
• Variable frequency drives
• Industrial control networking
• Motor controls and motor power circuits
• Allen Bradley PLCs and associated hardware
• Gas burner setup and maintenance
• Wonderware SCADA knowledge
• Hydraulic and mechanical systems
• Computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• 4-year degree desired, minimum 2-year Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
Candidates interested in this position should submit their resume to
Dana Ahlberg in the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidate must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. under the Immigration Reform and Control Act and must pass a drug/alcohol screen prior to employment.
Mersen is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V.
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)