2nd Shift Operators, Weekend Crew Operators, & Part-Time Operators
MPP, a leader in the Powder Metal Industry has immediate openings for 2nd Shift Operators, Weekend Crew Operators, and Part Time Operators.
To analyze, modify, rebuild, repair or overhaul electronic and electrical equipment and controls. Applies knowledge of electronics principles in determining equipment malfunctions and applies skills in restoring equipment to operation.
Job qualifications and essential duties are not limited to the following
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) One to three months related experience and/or training is a plus.
• Basic math skills
• Basic computer skills, including use and understanding of the current Statistical Process Control (SPC) software.
• Attention to detail and good organization skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be dependable and keep a good attendance record.
• Operate any production equipment.
• Follow special handling instructions.
• Meet expectations of assigned work.
• Must be able to train and work well with others.
• Must be able to fill out and put in all necessary paperwork, including quality checks, routers, etc. whether on paper or in the computer
What We Have To Offer
• An opportunity to join a growing company that serves an unusually diverse market
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Health Care Program, Life Insurance, 401k with Company Match
• Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
If your qualifications meet the above criteria, please send or fax your resume, including, salary history/requirements and references to:
Metal Powder Products
150 Ford Road
St. Mary’s, PA 15857
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (814) 834-5441
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)