A Penn United Company
“Tool & Die Makers - Machinists - Operators”
Full-Time Positions Available on all shifts!!
One of The Area’s Highest Pay Scale Based Upon Experience, Skill And Position.
Quala-Die, Inc. has Expanded and Improved Its Already Stellar
Employee Benefit Package!
Some of the benefit highlights are:
• $0.00 Deductible Health Insurance
• Paid Vacation (up to 5 weeks max.)
• 401K Matching Contribution
• (3) Paid Personal Days (all full-time hourly employees)
• Company Paid Life Insurance (2x wage up to $100,000.)
• Company Paid Short Term Disability (up to 26 weeks)
• Company Paid Long Term Disability (up to 2 years)
• Company Sponsored Education Programs
• Flexible Shift Schedules to Fit Employees Needs
• Off-Shifts Work (4) 10-Hours Shifts
(3-day weekend every weekend)
• Quarterly Profit Share Program
(based upon net income)
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Every employee earns ownership interest in the company ESOP for use in retirement. In other words, every employee becomes part of the ownership plan!
Please come in and see us for further information on these and all benefits offered!
All Applications strictly Confidential!
Any interested candidates may apply at https://quala-die.com/quala-die-employment-application/ in person or send a resume to:
Attn: Cassandra R. Gardner,
Human Resource Administrator
1250 Brusselles Street, St. Marys, PA 15857-1902
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quala-Die is an Equal Opportunity Employer; EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)