GKN Sinter Metals
Come Grow Your Career With Us!
GKN Sinter Metals, the world leader in powder metallurgy is accepting applications
for the following:
If you are looking for new opportunity, here it is! GKN is seeking applicants for Die Setters for PA Small Segment for both DuBois and St. Mary's locations for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Qualified Applicants will be responsible for:
• Must understand all mechanical workings of press. All safety, quality, and operational procedures.
• Must be able to set up mechanical presses (Powder Metal Molding) with proper dies and tools.
• Understand and perform advanced equipment operations:
• Verify proper mix/raw materials are loaded to press and press is in good operational/maintenance condition before starting to mold parts.
• The ability to set up and produce a good part per control plans and customer critical characteristics. Make press adjustments as needed during run of work order to ensure parts are running within specifications.
• Maintain press setup and make all adjustments needed to produce good product. Restart presses after adjustments are verified as effective
• Participate and maintain a Total Preventative Maintenance Program.
• Understand Control Charts and SPC
• Basic Blueprint Reading and GD&T.
• Understand the customer needs and expectations.
Qualified applicants will possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with Strong Mechanical Aptitude.
GKN offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package with an emphasis on Lean Concepts and Employee Involvement.
Veteran, Minorities, and Females are encouraged to reply
Reply in confidence by Monday, 10/26/20 to
GKN Sinter Metals
104 Fairview Road
Kersey, PA 15846
Attn: Human Resources
“GKN Sinter Metals provides equal employment (and affirmative actions) opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.”
IATF16969 ISO14001 OHSAS18001
Location/Region: Kersey, PA (15846)