GKN Sinter Metals
Come Crow Your Career With Us!
GKN Sinter Metals, the world leader in powder metallurgy is accepting applications for the following:
If you are looking for new opportunity, here it is! GKN is seeking applicants for a Process Engineer position for PA Small Segment based at our St. Mary's location. This position is responsible and accountable for all process engineering activities such as product launches, major changes to existing parts, and shall develop strategies and execution plans for the development and continuous improvement of manufacturing and process engineering philosophies and techniques. This position is a key contributor in generating reduced operating expenses, improved productivity and cost reductions. A working knowledge of statistical techniques, data analysis and root cause analysis tools are also critical to this function.
• Degree in Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical, ASQ Quality Engineering, MPIF PMT Certificate, or equivalent experience preferred.
• Must have extensive knowledge of the APQP process, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Must possess product management and administrative skills, experience in powder metal technology, metallurgy, and process engineering.
• Must have working understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
• Exceptional organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment.
GKN offers a highly competitive wage and benefits package with an emphasis on Lean Concepts and Employee Involvement.
Veteran, Minorities, and Females are encouraged to reply
Reply in confidence by Monday, 10/26/20 to
GKN Sinter Metals
104 Fairview Road
Kersey, PA 15846
Attn: Human Resources
“GKN Sinter Metals provides equal employment (and affirmative actions) opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.”
IATF16949 ISO14001 OHSAS18001
Location/Region: Kersey, PA (15846)