National Fuel is currently seeking a Construction Inspector for an outstanding career opportunity. Candidates must be available to work in various locations in the Northwestern Pennsylvania Area.
Construction Inspectors will inspect all phases of the Supply construction process, including, but not limited to: pipelines, compressor stations, large volume measurement and regulation stations, gas processing and conditioning plants and associated facilities.
Construction Inspectors must demonstrate the ability to:
• Comply with all phases of NFG Supply construction and environmental procedures.
• Maintain an inventory of materials delivered to, and utilized on, the projects.
• Provide detailed daily progress reports.
• Ensure quality assurance and quality control of materials.
• Compile and submit detailed “as built” mapping and records.
• Submit required completion report documentation.
• Relevant field experience is required
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• The ability to manage/inspect pipeline projects
• A valid driver’s license
This position involves extensive travel and requires employees to report to various job sites on an as-needed basis to inspect construction projects for an extended period of time. When not needed for construction inspection, employee will be utilized in other varied gas field activities.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with an hourly rate of pay of $29.86 and includes a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply:
For a complete position description, requirements and information on how to apply, please visit our website at: www.natfuel.com/careers.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes marijuana, even if prescribed for medicinal purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Women, Disabled, Protected Veterans
Location/Region: Du Bois, PA (15801)