Driving Impact for Manufacturers
NWIRC is a catalyst for strengthening regional manufacturing - accelerating innovation, manufacturing transformation, and driving economic growth.
We are seeking an experienced candidate to accelerate our client's operational effectiveness. The position is full-time with competitive salary and benefits.
• bachelor's degree in engineering or operations management
• demonstrated experience in root cause analysis, manufacturing process and quality improvement
• effective communication skills with training program development and delivery capabilities and interest
• training, credentials, or experience with Lean Continuous Improvement, ISO 9001, SPC, FEMA, etc.
• effective project management and team engagement
Qualified candidates should send resume and cover letter to Gerry Schneggenburger at email@example.com by October 18, 2019.
The NWIRC Is An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Erie, PA (16509)