GrafTech International is the leader in the graphite industry focused on maximizing customers’ bottom lines and providing unparalleled service, while developing cutting-edge technology that sets the standard in the steel industry.
Facility Project Engineer
We have an immediate opening for a Facility Project Engineer reporting to the Operations Manager. This position will be based out of our facility in St. Marys, PA. The primary function of
this position will be to manage both capital and expense projects including the installation of new equipment and continuous improvement of existing equipment.
See below for a summary of responsibilities.
• Applies quality standards to projects to insure compliance with certification requirements and internal best practices for plant operations.
• Develops project plans by reviewing proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Maintains project schedules by monitoring project progress and resolving problems that arise.
• Manages construction expenditures and keeps them within the agreed budgets.
• Consults internal and external resources and directs the work of hourly/salaried team members who are assigned to the project as well as other engineers and outside consultants/contractors.
• Insures that specific HSEP policies affecting projects are followed.
• Introduces new equipment and project ideas to improve process and production.
• Bachelor degree preferred, Associate degree required in a technical field.
• Minimum of 5 years’experience in heavy manufacturing or project management.
• Proficiency in using MS Office, software and PC techniques.
We offer a competitive salary (including incentive program) and benefits package commensurate with experience and the opportunity to join a well-established organization. If you thrive in a fastpaced, challenging environment and have a proven track record in achieving results, come join our worldwide organization.
For immediate consideration, please apply via our Careers website or use the Careers Center page of Graftech.com to create a profile on our Careers website and apply by
October 4, 2019.
For additional information about GrafTech, please visit our website at www.graftech.com
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)