Customer Service Director
SGL Carbon, a global leader in the production of carbon and graphite products, has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Director at its St. Marys, PA. location. This position provides leadership to the Customer Service Department and effectively oversee the order, quotation processes and professional development of a diverse team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years related experience, ie. inside sales/customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Proficient PC skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Windows, Word, Excel).
• Knowledge of integrated business systems and SAP, preferred.
• Experience in managing teams and developing employee skill sets preferred.
• Knowledge of CAD/CAM or MRP, preferred.
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills with all levels within the organization.
• Ability to work without close supervision and to make independent sound decisions to meet deadlines while supporting the business strategies.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Math Aptitude, preferred
• Good organizational skills
Qualified candidates must apply online at:
SGL Carbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location/Region: Saint Marys, PA (15857)